Writing gives us the opportunity to explore the questions we cannot yet answer. In this exploration, may we keep finding better questions. Here are some of the ones I'm currently wrestling with:
- What does a moral life look like?
- How can we live moral lives?
- Where is there meaning in struggle?
Some facts about myself below if you're curious. Thanks for stopping by :)
7 Second Bio
- Established in Texas
- Raised and reside in Pennsylvania
- Hobbies: reading, walking, writing (do these even count as hobbies?)
- Favorite ice cream: Graham Slam
- Favorite (surprisingly deep) movie: About Time
- Favorite book (at the moment): Lincoln's Melancholy
- Favorite teacher (always): Jesus of Nazareth
I love hearing from people! Email me here to say hi :)